Skills integrated into treatments:
- Myofascial release
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Therapeutic exercise and stretching
- Postural education and positional release
- Breath awareness and guided diaphragmatic breathing
It is my intention to….
- reduce the overall stress load that is affecting your capacity to engage in life
- support your body’s adaptation to your current situation
- minimize symptoms as they emerge in response to functional challenges
I have experience serving people living with / touched by:
- gastrointestinal and pelvic concerns, e.g. scar tissue from abdominal surgeries, IBS/IBD, chronic constipation, Crohn’s disease, endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, c-section adhesions as well as the many musculoskeletal conditions that arise due to these conditions;
- repetitive strain injuries;
- TMJ disorder;
- motor vehicle accident injuries;
- systemic conditions;
- chronic stress and/or tension;
- chronic pain; and
- low back pain.
Caring for women throughout the childbearing year holds a special place in my practice. In addition to offering relief from muscle soreness and the physical stress which often accompanies pregnancy, my doula training and experience working with women through the childbearing year has taught me labour positions, stretches and exercises to support you through this time.
Supporting your experience
I incorporate a variety of supporting techniques, including:
- cultivating silence, moving toward stillness, holding the space for you to be quiet
- breath work and guided breathing
- postural awareness and education
- therapeutic exercises, stretches, and positional releases
- quiet, deep relaxation
|Canada (incl. GST)||Home visits (incl. GST)|
|90 minutes||$170 CAD||$180 CAD|
|75 minutes||$140 CAD||$160 CAD|
|60 minutes||$115 CAD||$140 CAD|
The online booking system is temporarily on hold while a few updates are being made to the website.
Thank you for your patience,
Initial visits are 60 minutes in length. This is the minimum time recommended for the first visit, as there needs to be a thorough intake interview in order to design your care especially for you.