Skills integrated into treatments:
- Myofascial release
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Therapeutic exercise and stretching
- Postural education and positional release
- Breath awareness and guidance
It is my intention to….
- reduce the overall stress load that is affecting your capacity to engage in life
- support your body’s adaptation to your current situation
- minimize symptoms as they emerge in response to functional challenges
I have experience serving people living with / affected by:
- gastrointestinal and pelvic concerns, e.g. scar tissue from abdominal surgeries, IBS/IBD, chronic constipation, Crohn’s disease, endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, c-section adhesions as well as the many musculoskeletal conditions that arise due to these conditions;
- repetitive strain injuries;
- TMJ disorder;
- motor vehicle accident injuries;
- systemic conditions;
- chronic stress and/or tension;
- chronic pain; and
- low back pain.
Caring for people throughout the childbearing year holds a special place in my practice. In addition to offering relief from muscle soreness and the physical stress which often accompanies pregnancy, doula training and experience has taught me labour positions, advanced chest care, stretches and exercises to support you through this time.
Supporting your experience
I incorporate a variety of supporting techniques, including:
- cultivating silence, moving toward stillness, holding the space for you to be quiet
- breath work and guided breathing
- postural awareness and education
- therapeutic exercises, stretches, and positional releases
- quiet, deep relaxation
|Rate (incl. GST)||Home visit (incl. GST)|
|90 minutes||$190 CAD – Book Here||$225 CAD – By appointment only|
|75 minutes||$160 CAD – Book Here||$200 CAD – By appointment only|
|60 minutes||$135 CAD – Book Here||$175 CAD – By appointment only|
Initial visits are at least 60 minutes in length. This is the minimum time recommended for the first visit, as there needs to be a thorough intake interview in order to design care specific to you.
Late or Illness-Related Cancellations: If you cannot keep your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance and let us know. If you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment with at least 48 hours notice, you will be charged the full fee for your appointment.